Article provided by: Craig H. Etts DDS
Choose a dentist in 33317 for your family who cares about your smiles as much as you!
Dr. Craig H. Etts offers a range of services to keep your family's smiles looking their best and brightest – from preventive checkups and cleaning visits with our hygienist to cosmetic and restorative dentistry and sedation options to help with dental anxiety or phobia.
There are several dentists in the 33317 area. How do you pick the right one for you and your family?
We have several reasons why you should join our practice. Here’s what you’ll find at our office (and these are the things you should always consider when picking a dentist) …
- If you knock out a tooth while playing sports or experience sudden pain, we’re ready to take your call and offer same-day appointments and 24-hour emergency care.
- We know that you have a busy schedule. That’s why we always run on time.
- Is it easier to walk in when you have time? We offer walk-in appointments!
Works With You to Alleviate Your Fear
- We use Nitrous Oxide or Oral Sedation to make your dental experience more relaxing.
- Our team is gentle and caring. They will ensure you’re aware of your treatment options and what to expect during your visit.
- We do everything we can to help you feel at home!
Believes In Comprehensive Care
- Cosmetic options to keep your smile looking its best.
- Dental implants – the most effective restorative treatment to replace missing teeth.
- Root canal therapy repairs and saves badly damaged teeth. There’s no need to refer you to another dentist!
Does all of this sound appealing? Interested in finding out more? We invite you to check out our website and give us a call to become part of our dental family. As a dentist in 33317, we will always put your needs and concerns first!Dentist 33317
View Larger Map